All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeous set of 52 cards plus booklet by international bestselling dream author Rose Inserra, will guide you through the symbolic world of dreams. The 22 Theme cards offer interpretations of the most common dream scenarios, from flying to intimacy. The 30 Oracle cards and accompanying guidebook will help the reader interpret secret messages from the subconscious mind and give valuable insights into their personal life. An intuitive self-help tool in helping people face real life issues through dream meaning! A practical set of cards using a step by step guide of emotions surfacing from dreams and what to do about them in waking life. Includes an easy to follow guide book that allows the reader to interpret their own dreams and that of their friends and family.
- Author BiographyRose Inserra is the bestselling author of Dictionary of Dreams, which has sold over 500,000 copies. She has helped a number of clients interpret their dreams in her capacity of dream group facilitator and is a member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams of Dreams. She is also a published children's author of over 60 books. Her books are published by leading publishers and marketed internationally.
- Author(s)Rose Inserra
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight540 g
- Width130 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Cards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.