All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost dream dictionaries only give brief, generic meanings of the universal symbols in dreams. Dream Sight offers the best of both worlds: classic meanings with a personal twist. This is the only book on the market that teaches an invative and empowering technique for personalized dream interpretation, along with classic meanings for over three hundred dream scenarios and images. Based on twenty years of experience, psychologist Dr. Michael Lenx presents his practical, three-step approach: identify the universal landscape, consider it through the dreaming lens, and apply a personal focus to arrive at both universally and personally profound meanings. He also discusses common types of dreams-recurring, precognitive, nightmares, and more - and advice for looking at dreams objectively. A unique teaching tool and reference guide, Dream Sight contains everything you need to understand your dreams and your innermost self.
- Author BiographyMichael Lennox, Ph.D. is a practising psychologist and one of the most respected and sought after dream interpreters in the U.S. He has appeared on SyFy, MTV, and many radio shows, and has published articles in Today's Woman, TV Guide, and other magazines. Visit him online at www.michaellennox.com.
- Author(s)Michael Lennox
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight522 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.