Dream to Destiny: Become Who You're Meant to Be - Step Into Your Destiny! by Dina Beauvais (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoted TOP Recession Buster by the LA Times! Featured on ABC, LifeTime, in The New York Times & many more! Author, Dina Beauvais, has been living by her method of achieving dreams and goals since 1986! She has helped many others around the globe to manifest their dreams as well. Don't just take what life hands you. Create new realities based on your God-given gifts, talents, passions and dreams. This revolutionary book teaches you How To manifest your dreams when you follow The 7 Keys. The royalties from this book go to the Dream Program, a nprofit, helping many live their dreams. Sherrie Clayton, from their National TV show is w living by and loving this book and program.
- Author BiographyDina Beauvais, an expert in manifesting new realities, has lived what she teaches in these pages for nearly 25 years with great success. First as a student, then a practitioner, coach and now a teacher on the subject. Dina is the Founder of the Dream Program, a nonprofit. The patent pending method contained here is something she has honed and perfected through years of study, trial and practical application. She shares what has worked in a simple method called The 7 Keys . Follow her steps and it will work for you too! Dina has achieved and maintained high fitness standards for over 20 years, been a top producer for two Fortune 500 companies, is a successful entrepreneur who has built multimillion dollar businesses among other accomplishments. Inside, she shares many success stories both from her life and the lives of others she has taught and worked with. These examples will inspire and guide you in achieving your dreams. First and foremost, Dina attributes her triumph over dysfunction, depression and addiction to the power of God. She has overcome many life challenges to reach and maintain a standard of personal excellence. She went from poor and suicidal to living the life of her dreams. She teaches you how to tap into your natural resources to achieve the same successful results she has experienced. The recent economic downturn and hard-hit job market convinced Dina that now was the right time to share this encouraging message of hope through Dream to Destiny. Her mission is to inspire and motivate those willing to learn and take action to live their dreams. By tapping into The 3 Powers you can manifest your dreams and direct the course of your destiny. Dina was featured on a hit ABC Reality TV Show. She was sent to the hardest hit local economy in the U.S.A. to help an unemployed family on the brink of homelessness. In the face of 40 percent unemployment and a bleak local job market, she showed them how to cultivate their goldmine within to create new realities. The Los Angeles Times voted the Dream Program Kit (available at DreamProgram.com and on Amazon) the Top Recession Buster ! ABC, Lifetime, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The China Post, News N economics, Intellectual Property Biz, InventRight and others have featured her method.
- Author(s)Dina Beauvais
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMR Mark Beauvais,Mark Beauvais
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.73Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.87Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.