All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for intermediate- to expert-level Microsoft Word users, this book demonstrates frequently missed tools and the proper way to use new and existing tools. Word's settings, toolbars, and menus are reviewed, as are topics such as the importance of installing safe fonts, setting tabs correctly, and using styles for maximum effect. Also offered is advice on topics pertaining to work groups, such as sharing templates, styles, and toolbars and creating paper and paperless forms. New concepts such as using tables to set up forms, recording macros to cut down on repetition, automatically updating cross-references, and minimizing file sizes are covered. Instructions on keeping a hard drive clean, which can minimize general PC problems, are also provided.
- Author BiographyAnne Troy has been a help desk analyst for a supplier of software support to Fortune 500 companies and was the leading authority for Level III problems with Microsoft Word. Using the screen name of Dreamboat, she has amassed nearly 20,000 helpful posts and is often among the top five ranking experts at Experts-Exchange.com and Tek-Tips.com. She has written two Microsoft Word certification tests for Brainbench.com and provides training in many Microsoft Office products. She lives in Quakertown, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)A. Troy
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.