All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's favorite film geek Phoebe Grant heads off to Merrie Old England-and changes her cinematic dreams from black and white to living color. Phoebe's family has money troubles. Her spiritual life is dragging. She misses her long-distance best friend, Lindsey, terribly. But all that's bearable because of Alex, the gorgeous man who shares her love of movies and actually likes women with a little meat on their bones. At last-someone to kiss on New Year's Eve! But by New Year's Eve, Alex is in London, called home by a family emergency. Newly engaged Lindsey has turned into a long-distance Bridezilla, and the soze button still sabotages Phoebe's morning quiet times. She needs a break, which is why she jumps at the cheap off-season fare to England. She's t chasing Alex. Really. She just wants to broaden her horizons. But what awaits Phoebe in the land of Mrs. Miniver and Notting Hill is thing short of disaster ...and thing less than a miracle.
- Author BiographyLaura Jensen Walker is an award-winning writer and popular national speaker. Her previous novels include Daring Chloe, Turning the Paige, and Reconstructing Natalie, chosen as the first-ever Novel of the Year for Women of Faith(R) conferences. The author of several non-fiction humor books, Laura lives in Northern California with her husband, Michael, and their canine daughter Gracie.
- Author(s)Laura Jensen Walker
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight303 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.