All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSeeking communion with the divine through dreams is one of the oldest forms of personal spirituality. Dreaming the Divine shows you how to push beyond the boundaries of ordinary dreaming, and introduces you to a process kwn as dream incubation or sacred sleep. A technique practiced in dream temples in ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece, and Rome, dream incubation is the process of creating sacred dreams for a specific purpose: healing, advice, glimpses of the future, protection, conception of children, battle plans, and a host of other reasons. Discover practical and simple techniques for receiving sacred messages in your dreams, including: * Preparation * Rituals and spells * Meanings of dream symbols * Messengers and deities * Helpful baths, foods, teas, and scents * Tips for remembering dreams
- Author BiographyScott Cunningham was a much-loved writer whose classic book, Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner, introduced generations of young witches to the Craft. The continued popularity of Cunningham's books on Wicca and natural magic is a testament to the power and truth of his writings.
- Author(s)Scott Cunningham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.