All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing tintypes, colour photos and archive material Rob Ball explores Dreamland amusement park in Margate. First opened in 1920, it was one of the UK's best-loved amusement parks and a top tourist attraction. It closed in 2003 and fell into neglect for almost ten years before being reopened in 2015.
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Content Note25 duotone plates & 26 colour plates
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byRob Ball
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.