All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that words have the power to make dreams come true! It gives little glimpses into the life and story of Jennifer Lynn Adams, who was born with partial limbs, and overcame every obstacle to her dreams through receiving kind, true and supportive words from others. The book lovingly guides children ages 5-10 to recognize the power of words, and shows them how they can help others and themselves achieve their dreams by using words of love, kindness and support with everyone in their world.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lynn Adams is a motivational speaker, singer, dancer, and advocate for dream opportunities for all. She holds the title of Ms. Wheelchair America 2014.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lynn Adams
- PublisherFlying Chickadee
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlying Chickadee
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.