All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionAges 4 to 8 years. This book shows children the value of discussing their hopes and ambitions. Alma has a secret desire to become a fashion designer, but she doesn't believe anyone will take her seriously. When she shares this secret with her cousin, she begins to feel more confident, and with her cousin's help, Alma's dreams begin to become a reality.
- Author BiographyJasmine Klapia is a multicultural young woman. At the age of five she felt a call to artistry in her life, but she ignored the feeling because during those early years she had no real understanding of how to appreciate or develop her talents. Some thirty years later she began to realize that this awareness was not just an urge to create a beautiful piece of art to display on a wall--it involved much more than that. It was a driving force that has moved her to explore the more involved areas of various cultures, spirituality, and human nature.
- Author(s)Jasmine Klapia
- PublisherJasmine Klapia, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEncino
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJasmine Klapia, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight110 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.