All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDream analysis is a distinctive and foundational part of analytical psychology, the school of psychology founded by C.G. Jung and his successors. This volume collects Jung's most insightful contributions to the study of dreams and their meaning. The essays in this volume, written by Jung between 1909 and 1945, reveal Jung's most essential views about dreaming - especially regarding the relationship between language and dream. Through these studies, Jung grew to understand that dreams are themselves a language, a language through which the soul communicates with the body. The essays included are The Analysis of Dreams , On the Significance of Number Dreams , General Aspects of Dream Psychology , On the Nature of Dreams , The Practical Use of Dream Analysis , and Individual Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy (complete with illustrations). New to this edition is a foreword by Sonu Shamdasani, Philemon Professor of Jung History at University College London.
- Author BiographySonu Shamdasani is editor of The Red Book and Philemon Professor of Jung History at University College London.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleJung Extracts S.
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note105 halftones.
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byR. F. C. Hull
- Foreword bySonu Shamdasani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.