All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick and Panene taught their three daughters-Princess, Pretty, and Precious-very important life values as they were growing up. In fact, the three sisters vowed to remain celibate until their wedding days. This collection of ten short romance stories follows the adult lives of the three women as they experience dating, love, and marriage. Dreams of Love centers on Precious, the youngest sister, who constantly seeks love. In her quest for love, she dreams and then writes her intimate thoughts on paper. Her poetic stories affect those around her as they find love while she continues her search. The story A Dream of Love shares Princess's experiences on her wedding night with her new husband, King Malech. Did Pretty Meet Her Match? narrates how Pretty meets a man who exceeds her expectations. Will Precious find the love she so desperately desires? Based on real-life situations, Dreams of Love reflects everyday issues and thoughts of intimacy that young women experience while trying to uphold their values. It vividly illustrates a passion-packed journey into the lives of three sisters and their wants, needs, and desires that leads down a sensual path of love, lust, and intimacy.
- Author(s)E K Cooper
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.14Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.