Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll her life Jessica Drake has dreamed of other worlds, some of them similar to her own, others disturbingly alien. She never shares the details with anyone, save her younger brother Tommy, a compulsive gamer who incorporates some aspects of Jessica s dreams into his games. But w someone is asking about those dreams...and about her. A strange woman has been watching her house. A visitor to her school attempts to take possession of her dream-inspired artwork. Why? As she begins to search for answers it becomes clear that whoever is watching her does t want her to learn the truth. One night her house catches on fire, and when the smoke clears she discovers that her brother has been kidnapped. She must figure out what is going on, and quickly, if she and her family are to be safe. Following clues left behind on Tommy's computer, determined to find her brother and bring him home safely, Jessica and two of her friends are about to embark on a journey that will test their spirits and their courage to the breaking point, as they must leave their own world behind and confront the source of Earth's darkest legends as well as the terrifying truth of their own secret heritage.
- Author BiographyAn acknowledged master of dark fantasy, Celia Friedman is a John W. Campbell award finalist, and the author of the highly acclaimed ColdfireTrilogy, New YorkTimes Notable Book of the Year This Alien Shore, In Conquest Born, The Madness Season, The Wilding and TheMagisterTrilogy. Friedman worked for twenty years as a professional costume designer, but retired from that career in 1996 to focus on her writing. She lives in Virginia, and can be contacted via her website, www.csfriedman.com.
- Author(s)C S Friedman
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDreamwalker
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight204 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.