All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Moss was called to these ways when he started dreaming in a language he did t kw, which proved to be an early form of the Mohawk Iroquois language. From his personal experiences, he developed a spirited approach to dreaming and living that he calls Active Dreaming. Dreamways Of The Iroquois is at once a spiritual odyssey, a tribute to the deep wisdom of the First Peoples, a guide to healing our lives through dreamwork, and an invitation to soul recovery.
- Author BiographyRobert Mossis a lifelong dream explorer and creator of Active Dreaming, an original synthesis of dreamwork and shamanic techniques for empowerment and healing. A former professor of ancient history at the Australian National University, he is a novelist, shamanic counselor, and author of Conscious Dreaming, Dreamgates, and Dreaming True. He teaches courses in Active Dreaming, creativity, and the Mystery traditions throughout the world. He lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Robert Moss
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.