All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a seasoned pro or a Web design newbie, Dreamweaver CS4 For Dummies shows you the quickest, easiest way to get up to speed on Dreamweaver. You'll be able to create professional, great-looking, user-friendly websites in time at all. Take advantage of the new, more customizable interface, improved integration with Flash and Photoshop, a handy new AJAX coding feature, and Live View, which lets you see your work as you create it. Understand Dreamweaver basics, set up your site and create new pages, and work with text, graphics, and links. You can manage, test, and publish a site, define and apply styles with CSS, coordinate your design work, add audio, video, and Flash files to your site, build a dynamic Web site, and use Dreamweaver's database features. Kw how to: Design, build, and deploy professional-looking Web sites Use Dreamweaver's new, more versatile preset layouts Fine-tune styles with enhanced CSS support Keep your pages cutting-edge with SmartObjects Take advantage of the new, more customizable interface Understand browser differences, make the most of CSS, build dynamic sites Create and optimize Web graphics Learn to maximize Cascading Style Sheets and Dreamweaver's Layers features for creating fluid layouts Complete with lists of ten resources, ten timesaving tips, and ten great Web sites designed in Dreamweaver, Dreamweaver CS4 For Dummies is your one-stop guide to setting up, working with, and making the most of Dreamweaver.
- Author BiographyJanine Warner is an author, speaker, and multimedia consultant. She is also a popular video host for Dreamweaver at TotalTraining.com and a regular columnist for Layers magazine. You'll find more tutorials at her Web site, DigitalFamily.com.
- Author(s)Janine Warner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.