All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines accessible, clear, engaging, and candid reference material, advice, and shortcuts with substantial step by step instructions for creating a wide range of HTML5 and CSS3 designs and page content in Dreamweaver. This book is geared towards experienced Dreamweaver web designers migrating to HTML5 and jQuery. It also targets web designers new to Dreamweaver who want to jump with two feet into the most current web design tools and features. While focused primarily on Dreamweaver CS5.5, the book includes content of value to readers using older versions of Dreamweaver with directions on installing a version of Adobe's HTML5 Pack that updates those older packages.
- Author BiographyDavid Karlins is a web design consultant, teacher, and author of dozens of books on web design, including Building Websites All-in-One For Dummies, John Wiley & Sons Inc. (co-author with Doug Sahlin), Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques, Peachpit, and Dreamweaver CS5.5 Mobile and Web Development with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery, Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)A. Kyaw,David Karlins,T. Swe
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.