All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs we grow older, how do we kw what to let go of and what to keep? Lorelei started collecting dresses in her twenties and found that every time she wore one it became more significant to her. From falling in love for the first time to playing in a band, from starting a career to moving overseas, every dress soon had a memory stitched into it, and she became as attached to each one as if they were the events and people themselves. But what happens when the wardrobe gets full? Should you let go of the dresses you've outgrown, or try to hold on to them forever? Dress, Memory is about a decade in dresses. Perceptive and poignant, humorous and heartwarming, it's the story of growing up and growing into yourself. It's about trying things on until you find the perfect fit.
- Author BiographyLorelei Vashti is a Melbourne writer and editor.
- Author(s)Lorelei Vashti
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note1 x 12pp colour photos
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.