Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey with the Shy-Tiger as she walks down that road that so many of us do on a daily basis, or shall we say, a lifetime. What is that we see when we look at our reflection in the mirror of life? Usually it is t what anyone else might see and it sure is t what God see's. Walking through life, like a Dressed up garbage can can be any of us. Making sure that the outside is banging! Got everything just right from head to toe or as we say in the Chi, suited and booted! But the inside is full of everything that is eating away at the soul. Just decaying and only God himself will be able to show you yourself as He see's you. So come on,free yourself,and take this walk with the Tiger!
- Author(s)The Shy-Tiger
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.