Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat should I put on? This is a question almost everyone asks themselves every morning. The possibilities today are endless and diverse. Through globalisation fashions from different contexts are brought together and coexist. Transcultural fashions are the theme of this sixth issue of Querformat. In Europe the globally active fashion industry banks on the spectacle surrounding haute couture. This book takes ather angle, trying to identify the interrelationships between the body, clothing and space in such a way that the political, ecomic and techlogical dimensions of the processes of colonisation and globalisation come into view.
- Author BiographyBirgit Haehnel and Alexandra Karentzos teach at the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany. J?rg Petri teaches at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Nina Trauth is an art historian and curator living in Germany.
- Author(s)Alexandra Karentzos,Birgit Haehnel,Joerg Petri,Nina Trauth
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- Languagegerman, english
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content Note49 b/w & 128 colour illus
- Weight516 g
- Width195 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.