Dried Flowers - How to Prepare Them by Sarah Whitlock, Martha Rankin (Paperback, 1976)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $5.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete instructions on how to use silica gel (the best of all materials w in use for drying flowers), meal and borax, perlite aggregate, sand and borax, and glycerine and water to make permanent flower arrangements. Probably the largest number of techniques ever given in an inexpensive book. 12 illustrations.
- Author(s)Martha Rankin,Sarah Whitlock
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note12 drawings
- Weight57 g
- Width132 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.