All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMild and Partly is just a by-product of a wandering mind. Insightful reflections from a drifter's diary...quietly sensitive, occasionally quirky, and mostly written from personal experience...with a little fiction thrown in for color.
- Author BiographyBlumen was born in Nashville, Tennessee in 1945, and raised there in a relatively middle class family with two parents and four brothers. Between '63 and '75 (ancient history), he was in the army, which included a year in Korea; graduated from Middle Tennesse State University with a degree in Sociology, got married, had two beautiful children, worked as a banker, sold ATMs, got a divorce and hit the road. Whew! Blumen sums it all up this way: I'm just a country boy, born in the city, and raised in too many directions. No wonder I became an actor. Presently, Blumen lives in Santa Clarita Valley, just a few miles north of Los Angeles, with his long time girlfriend, Katie. He works as a substitute teacher, a freelance bartender, and when he can get the work, as an actor. Oh yeah... he's still writing.
- Author(s)Blumen Young
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2003
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.