All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWater is an essential natural resource for life. Nowadays, water contamination is a common issue due to a variety of sources but mainly of anthropogenic origin, such as urban and industrial wastes. Methods for evaluating water availability and reliability in supplying needs for agricultural, municipal, and industrial water use, environmental flows, electric energy generation, and reservoir storage are described in this book. This book also discusses chemical threats in drinking water; removal of radioactivity from drinking water; and irrigation agriculture.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMason Giannino
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.