All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert Drinking Made Easy This engaging guide demystifies the art of ordering, preparing, and serving wine, beer and cocktails so you can drink like a boss every time. You ll learn how to: Equip and stock a home bar Make a flawless martini Order wine without dying a little inside Choose a delicious sparkling wine instead of springing for Champagne Buy Scotch for the boss, and for yourself Whether you re hosting a cocktail party, attending a business lunch, or relaxing with friends at the local brewery pub, you ll gain the confidence to kw exactly what you love to drink and serve. And if you want to kw how to mix an Old Fashioned on an airplane, that s in there too. Bottoms up!
- Author BiographyAdam McDowellis the booze columnist forThe National Post, where his weekly advice on beer, wine, and cocktails has appeared since 2006. He is also the regular drinks expert ontelevision's The Social, a daytime talk and lifestyle program. He is based in Toronto.
- Author(s)Adam McDowell
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kagan McLeod
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.22New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.34
- AU $29.21Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.