All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains hot techniques for seduction, such as texts, red letters, gifts, flowers, flirting and French kissing. It tells the truth about orgasms, the anatomy and the science, and inventive ways to make them happen. It shows you how to read sexual signals such as dilated pupils, mouth movements, hand contact and many more. It presents tantalizing ways to touch erogeus zones, with percussion strokes, kneading, fanning, circles, and kissing. Ancient erotic secrets shared: enlightened views on sexual pleasure from an ancient text. Ten ways to rock and roll: learn the movements to use with trickier positions. It includes ten tips for fantastic foreplay to set the mood. This informative and lively book is for men who want to increase the pleasure that they give to their partners. We all need some help every once in a while - so here is all the advice you will need about how to make love to a woman. With chapters on the art of seduction, foreplay and the build-up to lovemaking, this little book gives you eugh ideas and information to make love with confidence and panache. Inspiration is taken from ancient texts that let you in on the secret techniques of love gods. An abundance of hints and tips with invative positions will help to make your sex life more exciting, and that will increase your partner's satisfaction, as well as your own enjoyment. With advice on reading sexual signals, touching, sex toys, and over 100 photographs to inform and inspire, you will become a sexy, sensitive and exciting lover.
- Author BiographyKaty Bevan was previously managing editor of The Erotic Review, the UK's classiest source of literary erotica, and she has edited numerous tomes on the art of sex, health and yoga. She also art directed the models and worked with the photographer John Freeman to create the images for this book. Over 100 photographs, which are both informative and inspirational, illustrate eroticism with sensitivity and a sense of fun.
- Author(s)Katy Bevan
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.