Drivetime: Literary Excursions in Automotive Consciousness by Lynne Pearce (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat sorts of things do we think about when we're driving - or being driven? Drivetime seeks to answer this question by drawing upon a rich archive of British and American texts from 'the motoring century' (1900-2000), paying particular attention to the way in which the practice of driving shapes and structures our thinking.
- Author BiographyLynne Pearce is Professor of Literary Theory and Women's Writing at the University of Lancaster.
- Author(s)Lynne Pearce
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.