Driving Games Manual: The Ultimate Guide to All Car-based Computer and Video Games by Joao Diniz Sanches (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 9 Mar
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide a comprehensive overview of the fast-moving world of racing videogames. Recent advances in hardware have resulted in a massive leap in driving physics and graphics performance, with games capable of emulating real-life racing categories with near-realistic visuals to match. Starting with a history of racing games, and split into decades highlighting the major arcade, PC and console releases for that period, this book acts as a history, a buying guide and a practical manual, with sections on driving technique, car set-up/tuning, and the benefits of force-feedback steering wheels/simulators.
- Author BiographyJoao Diniz Sanches is a freelance journalist with a passion for all forms of videogaming. He has written extensively about videogaming, and he is a regular contributor to Edge, the UK's leading videogaming magazine. He is the author of Haynes' well-received Karting Manual. He lives in Somerset.
- Author(s)Joao Diniz Sanches
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.