All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life's most fulfilling journeys begin without a map An executive at a New York cosmetics firm, Sarah has had her fill of the interminable hustle of the big city. When her husband, Josh, is offered a new job in suburban Virginia, it feels like the perfect chance to shift gears. While Josh quickly adapts to their new life, Sarah discovers that having time on her hands is a mixed blessing. Without her everyday urban struggles, who is she? And how can she explain to Josh, who assumes they are on the same page, her ambivalence about starting a family? It doesn't help that the idea of getting behind the wheel-an absolute necessity of her new life-makes it hard for Sarah to breathe. It's been almost twenty years since she's driven, and just the thought of merging is eugh to make her teeth chatter with anxiety. When she signs up for lessons, she begins to feel a bit more like her old self again, but she's still unsure of where she wants to go. Then a crisis involving her best friend lands Sarah back in New York-a trip to the past filled with unexpected truths about herself, her dear friend, and her seemingly perfect sister-in-law ...and an astonishing surprise that will help her see the way ahead.
- Author BiographyZoe Fishman is the author of Driving Lessons, Saving Ruth, and Balancing Acts. Her books have been translated into German, Italian, Dutch and Polish. She's the recipient of many awards, including Target's Breakout and Emerging Author Picks, a New York Post Pick, and has been featured on NBC's Atlanta & Co. as well as in Publishers Weekly and The Huffington Post. She is currently at work on her next novel, as well as teaching writing at The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. Zoe lives in Atlanta with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Zoe Fishman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.