All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIf generations of wise men and women have given us the keys to life fulfillment and peaceful coexistance on the Earth, why aren't things getting better? Perhaps it is because we have lacked a common ground where together we can practice those skills of love, perseverance, friendship, and peaceful coexistance! Driving Ourselves Sane will show you how to transform the mundane task of driving a car into a vehicle for self-actualization, social transformation and Earth preservation. Along the way you will also learn research-based and road-tested techniques for making yourself and your loved ones over 70% safer.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian R. Komor's 30 year career as a clinical psychologist, author and photographer has taken him from the darkest corridors of maximum security prisons to windswept cliffs in the high desert of the American Southwest. Dr. Komor has been the focus of dozens of television and radio talk shows and print media interviews in over 100 cities across the United States. He is the founder of KEI Global and it's subsidiaries the Young Driver Safety Institute and the OCD Recovery Center. KEI Global develops books, media, seminars and presentations based on Dr. Komor's innovative work. Chris is currently the author of eight books spanning twenty years starting with The Power of Being (1992, 2012) and most recently EarthSpirit! (2012). He works as a member of a Sheriff's Search & Rescue team near his home in Sedona, Arizona.
- Author(s)Dr Christian R Komor,Matt Milano
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.