All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEfficient, compliant management systems pave the road to sustainability through integration and automation The book addresses the many definitions of sustainability and why CEOs need the links between sustainability, business value, and performance. Business leaders are committed to leading the way, and the book outlines the support of a management system structure and business principles that will drive the accomplishment of their mission. Stakeholder demands on CEOs include many challenges. Investors are assessing companies for financial performance. The shrinking talent pool of employees is looking to work with organizations that support social, environment, and ecomic operating practices and principles. Great leaders are those that ask questions, who are creative to drive invation for growth of their company. The Assess-Reflect-Act section on international business principles defined in the book will ask you as the leader thought provoking questions to stimulate action within your organization to bring people, processes, and techlogy together for business success. Leaders need to transition to smart decisions that are data driven. The company's management system structure is important to build a strong framework for business process operations and automation for global competitiveness. Topics include: * Business plans vs management systems * Management system frameworks: standardization, ISO standards: Quality ISO 9001, Environment ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Integrated Management Systems * Three Steps for Process Development: Identify, Insure, Improve * Focus for the Organization: Compliance Costs, Best Practices, Strategic Planning * Support Resources: Invation, Engagement, Succession Planning * Data as a Valuable Resource * Operation: Process Risks, Management System Control Plan, E-commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Green Awareness-Eco Design, Automated Controls, Cloud Computing * Performance Evaluation Monitor, Measure, Analyze, Audit, Management Review * Competitive Landscape The constant need to improve internal processes and move toward business sustainability and quality standards is a major stressor for governments and businesses. With one-third of the workforce retiring in the next five to ten years, the need has become more immediate, and the focus has shifted to building a strong framework for business process operations and automation for global competitiveness. This book provides a roadmap to efficient, compliant systems, showing businesses how to build toward sustainability goals and capture key kwledge of the employees involved in the process.
- Author BiographyJAYNE PILOTis a visionary and leader and is a speaker on Driving Business Sustainability with Boards of Trade and many sponsors, providing CEOs a place to learn, showcase, and meet other high achievers working in the competitive global marketplace. Her 30 years of work experience with top performers in all business sectors gives her the insight of the importance of quality and the ability to sustain business. She is a member of many international business organizations, giving input to policy, standards, and trade. She has been an innovator of change in environment, health and safety, and quality management and auditing.
- Author(s)M. Jayne Pilot
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.