All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this follow-up to Drop the Rock: Removing Character Defects, Fred H. explores the ripple effect that can be created by using Step 10 to practice Steps 6 and 7 every day to avoid picking up the rock -also kwn as resentment, fear, and self-pity-again. Drawing on his years of lecturing on the Big Book of Alcoholics Anymous and Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, Fred H. reveals Step 10 as the natural culmination of working the previous Steps, providing a crash course on renewing your recovery program through the daily practice of Twelve Step principles. Drop the Rock-The Ripple Effect provides multiple perspectives from people successfully working a Twelve Step Program and shows Step 10 as a key to a sober life free of fear and resentment, and filled with serenity and gratitude.
- Author BiographyFred H. has worked in the field of addiction and recovery for thirty-seven years and is the director of the retreat center for a leading addiction treatment program. He is a popular international speaker on the Big Book and the principles of the Twelve Steps.
- Author(s)Herbert L. Fred
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight181 g
- Width134 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword bySara S.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.