All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great pleasures of yoga is the relaxation session or shavasana traditionally offered at the end of a class. When taught skilfully, shavasana invokes the flow of energetic nectar down the spine to permeate the entire body with blissful energy. Now, with Drops of Nectar yoga practitioners can experience this rejuvenating dimension of yoga at their convenience. As a complement to one's existing yoga practice - or used on its own - Drops of Nectar will serve as a valuable resource for anyone seeking to explore the healing traditions of yoga.
- Author BiographyShiva ReaShiva Rea teaches vinyasa flow yoga worldwide. She has studied many forms of yoga and dance in India, Africa, Nepal, Jamaica, and Bali. She is a well-known contributor to Yoga Journal and holds an MA in Dance from UCLA's World Arts and Cultures Program, where she also teaches.
- Author(s)Shiva Rea
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight127 g
- Width163 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time150
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.