Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn Drowning In The Light: Memories Of The New Age, author I.J. Rosen takes the reader along in an exhilarating dive into the depths of the sea of consciousness in search for his soul and the structure of reality. Along the way the author shares his experiences with some of the most profound thinkers and rewned artists of our time. With a perfect blend of dark humor and deep spiritual wisdom, the pages fly as we are transported from the late 1970s downtown NY scene, to shamanic initiations in the mountains of Peru to his heartfelt yet satirical observations of New Age culture in 1980's California. Rosen brilliantly articulates the pain and vulnerability one can experience searching for spiritual truth as he faces death and sanity head on. By the final pages, you will kw it is life's journey that makes us who we are. Drowning In The Light will entertain you and may also transform you. Think Jack Kerouc's On The Road meets Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist.
- Author BiographyI.J. Rosen is an artist, author, and innovator in digital media. He has dedicated his life to spreading higher knowledge and recognizing love as the highest standard.
- Author(s)I J Rosen
- PublisherWaterfront Digital Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterfront Digital Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.