All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores drug trafficking within the context of globalisation and examines state instituted responses to curb this problem. It demystifies Jamaican, British, and American states' roles in the face of drug trafficking, arguing that both developed and developing states pursue their interests and maximize their goals by exercising state-power.
- Author BiographySuzette A. Haughton obtained her Ph.D. from the Department of War Studies, University of London, King's College London. She currently lectures on principles of public international law and international security issues in the Department of Government at the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
- Author(s)Suzette A. Haughton
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight408 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.