All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Drugs in series, the updated second edition of this practical pocketbook summarizes essential information on all the major drugs currently used in clinical psychiatric practice. Beginning with a brief discussion on drugs in psychiatry, the text moves on to consider the principles of psychopharmacology, which form the foundation of the sound, scientifically based use of drugs in psychiatry. Details are then given, in turn, of the main n-depot antipsychotic drugs, antipsychotic depot injections, antimanic drugs, tricyclic and related antidepressant drugs, moamine-oxidase inhibitors, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, and other antidepressants. This practical pocketbook is an essential companion for all medical staff involved in psychopharmacology, both for learning and quick reference.
- Author(s)Basant K. Puri
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDrugs in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width102 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.