All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA summer parade, a drummer parade, a magical bucket-and-bowl serenade! What begins with one boy s beat on a kettle soon spreads to pots and pans and cartons and cans all across the neighborhood. When everyone joins in, together they create the catchy, driving tempo of a bright, hot DRUM CITY! Get ready to make some ise with this upbeat, lyrical, and diverse picture book! From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyThea Guidone lives in a red house on a hill in Connecticut. She loves John and Suzanna, old books, cottage gardens, Friday-night pizza, and writing by the fire. This is her first children s book. Vanessa Newton trained at the Fashion Institute of Technology and the School of Visual Arts, both in New York City. Before turning her sights to children s books, Vanessa worked as a medical phlebotomist. Her other works include the Ruby and the Booker Boys series and Let Freedom Sing, which she also authored. Vanessa lives in East Orange, New Jersey, with her family. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Thea Guidone,Vanessa Newton
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width267 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.