Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFamily primarily and any who like to read poetry written by a n-poet. My thoughts on events in my life written in n-professional rhyme. Somewhat of a diary.
- Author BiographyJoined the United States Air Force as it was transitioning from the Army Air Corp in November of 1947 at the age of 17. During 28 plus years of service, performed duty as Radio Operator/Mechanic, Navigator, Pilot and several other miscellaneous assignments. Have been married for 50 plus years with three daughters now and 6 grandchildren who are a joy.
- Author(s)MR Anthony (Tony) Joseph Melli
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.