CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionUsing step-by-step photographs, this book will show you how to set up your drum kit, the different techniques you can try and how to put rhythms together, so you can start creating your own drum solos and routines!
- Author BiographyIan Adams is an experienced drumming teacher. He has also toured with bands throughout Europe, and regularly plays in studio recording sessions for a number of groups.
- Author(s)Ian Adams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMaster This
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight162 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.