All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheers and bottoms up! Everyone from wine conisseurs to Joe and Jane Sixpack will love these puzzles, which include puns on cocktails, themes inspired by drinking games, rebuses, tipsy-looking asymmetric grids, and more. Each crossword includes the solving times of a drunk crossword champion, who might be unbeatable when sober but t necessarily after downing a few!
- Author BiographyFrancis Heaney and Brendan Emmett Quigley are two of the top crossword constructors working today, with experience writing both for traditional venues like The New York Times and in the world of indie crosswords. Heaney lives in upper Manhattan, and Quigley lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Brendan Emmett Quigley,Francis Heaney
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.