All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a step-by-step approach to building a complete website using Drupal and enhancing it to include modern techlogy used by cutting-edge companies. All instructions are written in such a way that they make sense to readers of any technical level. This book is designed primarily for business owners who want to create a new website for their company or upgrade a company website to be easier to maintain and have advanced capabilities. Whether you kw Drupal or t, this book will be your guide to a powerful website.
- Author BiographyMark Noble has worked in software development and website design for over 13 years in a variety of capacities including development, quality assurance, and management. He takes pride in developing software and websites to make businesses run more effectively and delights in helping users to get their jobs done more easily. Mark currently works developing websites to help libraries manage their books. He also does occasional contract work for clients in a variety of industries. When he isn't in front of a computer, Mark enjoys playing with his family, photography, and geocaching.
- Author(s)Mark Noble
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.