Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a step-by-step approach to building a complete business website using Drupal and enhancing it to include modern techlogy used by cutting-edge companies. All instructions are written in such a way that they make sense to readers of any technical level. This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to set up a website quickly for their business using the super powerful Drupal open source content management software.
- Author BiographyTrevor is a Drupal developer based in Middletown, MD, USA. Trevor has been designing Web sites for 14 years using a combination of HTML, XHTML, CSS and ColdFusion, and has been using Drupal intensively for over four years. Trevor's focus is on building Web applications and portals for education, non-profit, medical systems, and small business environments. He is interested in best methods of integrating Web services with Drupal sites; optimizing Drupal site performance, and using Drupal content types, Views, Panels and other contributed modules to develop front end interfaces that support data intensive websites. He loves teaching people about Drupal and how to use this excellent open source content management framework. Trevor authored the Packt book Drupal Web Services, published in November 2010. For more on this title visit: http://www.packtpub.com/drupal-web-services/book Trevor co-authored the Packt title Drupal 6 Performance Tips, published in February 2010. For more on this title visit: https://www.packtpub.com/drupal-6-performance-tips-to-maximize-and-optimize-your-framework/book Trevor created an 11+ hour video tutorial series titled Introduction to Drupal 6 for VTC (Virtual Training Company) in 2009. The video is available via the VTC website here: http://www.vtc.com/products/Introductio ... orials.htm. He has just finished producing new Drupal 7 video tutorial course for VTC to be released in 2011. Mark Noble has worked in software development and website design for over 13 years in a variety of capacities including development, quality assurance, and management. He takes pride in developing software and websites to make businesses run more effectively and delights in helping users to get their jobs done more easily. Mark currently works developing websites to help libraries manage their books. He also does occasional contract work for clients in a variety of industries. When he isn't in front of a computer, Mark enjoys playing with his family, photography, and geocaching.
- Author(s)Mark Noble,Trevor James
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.