Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a beginner's guide, which has a comprehensive and step-by-step approach to building Drupal websites with fields. The book has examples, quizzes, and challenges for self-assessment and plenty of screenshots for easier and quicker understanding. This book is designed primarily for people who kw some basics of Drupal and want to familiarize themselves with CCK/Field. However, technical users will also find the book useful, as we will explore a wide variety of techniques that are used to build websites with fields.
- Author BiographyDave Poon is a web developer and designer based in Sydney. He started his career as a freelance graphic and web designer in 1998 and works with web development agencies and medium-size enterprises. After graduating from Central Queensland University with a degree in Multimedia Studies and a Master's degree in IT he began his love affair with Drupal, and works for a variety of companies using Drupal. Currently, he is the director of Erlango (http://erlango.com), a web product development startup, located in Sydney and Hong Kong, which is using Drupal as a framework to create web products and customized CMS. He was the technical reviewer for Drupal Intranets with Open Atrium, published by Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)Dave Poon
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date04/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.