All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, Drupal Made Easy: A Step-By-Step Guide from Planning to Finished Site The open source content management system Drupal offers amazing flexibility, sophistication, and power. The catch? Many first-time users find it difficult to get started, and most Drupal books don't help with the initial stages. Drupala User's Guide is different: easy to use, fun to read, practical, and complete! Long-time Drupal site developer Emma Jane Hogbin guides you through every step of building sites with Drupal, from installation and site planning through launching your first site. Drawing on her experience teaching thousands of beginners, she covers both Drupal and Web design tasks, showing exactly how they fit together. Drupala User's Guide shows how to use Drupal 7's newest improvements to build more modern, manageable sites for any business or organization. Hogbin covers crucial topics other Drupal books igre, including search engine optimization and accessibility. * Walk through installing Drupal on Mac OS X and Linux Web servers * Get comfortable with Drupal 7's new administrative interface * Build a basic site in minutes * Create S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) site goals * Audit your existing content so you can make the most of it * Explore, choose, and customize Drupal themes * Walk through building a community site with private discussion area * Build a complete business association directory site * Use Web forms to capture and display any kind of content * Take advantage of Drupal's powerful Views module * Choose the right Drupal and third-party modules to build virtually any site * Optimize your site for Google and other search engines * Use advanced techniques to improve your visitors' experiences If you want to create great sites with Drupal--with hassle, confusion, and degree in computer science--this is the book for you!
- Author BiographyEmma Jane Hogbin makes Drupal easier through her books, videos, classes, and conference presentations. She has been teaching Internet technologies since 2002 and has been building Web sites since the 1990s. Hogbin has taught Drupal in France, Belgium, Hungary, Canada, New Zealand, England, and across the U.S. She has served as technical college instructor at Humber College and Seneca College and worked on curriculum development for the Ubuntu Linux distribution. Her first book, Front End Drupal, is recognized as the most important book for Drupal designers.
- Author(s)Emma Jane Hogbin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.