Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDry-cured meat products, such as dry-cured ham and dry-fermented sausages, constitute one of the most representative traditional foods that have been produced and consumed throughout history by a diversity of cultures and in different areas of the world. These meat products, which have a high variety of flavors and textures, represent an important part of local ecomies, particular cultures and gastromic heritages. Today, there is an important trend to enrich our sensory perceptions, and many consumers and meat industries around the world are getting more and more interested in dry-cured meat products. This book presents the latest developments in dry-cured meat products, from raw materials and manufactures to the final products, and includes updated scientific and techlogical information, especially on the safety, quality and nutritional properties of these foods. This book will be valuable as a reference work for basic/applied scientists and food techlogies working in quality control and R&D in the meat industry. It will also serve as a text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author BiographyFidel Toldra, Ph.D., Instituto de Agroquimica y Tecnologia de Aliments (CSIC), PO Box 73, 46100 Burjassot (Valencia), Spain.
- Author(s)Prof Fidel Toldra
- PublisherFood & Nutrition Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFood & Nutrition Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note0
- Weight553 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDr Wai Kit Nip
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.