All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDry Tears is powerful story of a woman's journey through life and the overwhelming tragedies that she faces while trusting in the Lord. It is a story of how the human will can persevere against overwhelming odds. The story will encourage the weary and bring strength to the heart of those who have lost hope. The year 1939 proved to be devastating t only because of the beginning of WWII; it was also the beginning of many personal wars and catastrophes in a young woman's life. The events that shaped her life will make you laugh, cry and at times leave you speechless. Hard times pursued her like a shadow. Abusive marriages, death of four children and two siblings, pushed her close to the edge. However her strong faith in God kept her from giving up hope. She spent most of her life fighting to sustain her sanity and to raise her four children; after losing three other children in a car accident. My goal as the author was to allow her to express her story in a way that wouldn't take away her message of strength and courage. Today at age 80 she has a strong mind and the victory over her past.
- Author BiographyDeborah Judge is a faithful member of the Potter's House, Dallas under the leadership of Bishop Thomas Dexter Jakes. She is a licensed evangelist and a prayer coordinator for the Mobile Prayer Warriors, located in California, Arizona and Texas. Ms. Judge is a member of The Mobile Prayer Warriors International Ministries. She is a Certified Conflict Management Counselor and operates her personal business called Resolve Management Services in Lancaster, Texas. Evang. Judge graduated from Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, CA. She holds a B.A. Degree in Organizational Management and an A.S. Degree in Criminal Justice. She is the Mother of 5 children, 15 grandchildren. Most of all she loves the Lord Jesus Christ and has dedicated her life to God and His service.
- Author(s)Deborah Judge
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.