Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAmong those interested in drying are chemical engineers, energy specialists, and mechanical engineers. This book assists the process development engineer, the process engineer, and the plant engineer in selecting drying equipment. It discusses the criteria to be observed, the gathering of results of relevant laboratory measurements, the carrying out of small-scale tests (the results of which can be scaled up), and procedures for sizing equipment. Written by an author with over four decades in the process industries, this book brings an extensively practical approach for the engineer.
- Author BiographyC.M. VAN 'T LAND has run the seminar and consulting company Van 't Land Processing since 1999. Prior to that, he worked at Akzo Nobel Chemicals from 1968 2000 as process engineer, and later, process development manager and project leader. He is the author of Industrial Drying Equipment: Selection and Application and Industrial Crystallization of Melts.
- Author(s)C. M. van't Land
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width169 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.