Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe intriguing sports history and the constant debate of the origin and meaning of the many different sports phases and sayings in this story are quite eugh for any sports fan but this story adds the likes of two bumbling investigators who are bound to steal your heart and entertain your imagination. The twist in the story will leave you spellbound as DSI uncover the realities of sports and life through this charming tale of sport, intrigue and mystery. These two endearing investigators constantly argue with each other and claim that the other doesn't kw Diddly-squat about life, sports or investigation. Are they right, or are we the ones in the dark about the true meaning of life, and the all-important world of sports phraseology?
- Author(s)J. H. Holland
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.