All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excellent source for teachers to expose their students to what life might be like if they lived in a village in a country such as Thailand.
- Author BiographyThe author spent his childhood on a cattle, wheat and alfalfa ranch in Washington State. After graduation from college, he traveled extensively during more than 30 years as an officer in the U.S. Army. His duty posts included Germany, Panama, Korea and Vietnam. Upon retirement he has worked at various endeavors and currently travels with his backpack approximately three months each year, primarily to Southeast Asia countries. He has been married more than 50 years to his high school sweetheart and has four children and seven grandchildren and step grandchildren.
- Author(s)Johnny Nuo
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.