All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invative approach to historical records assesses how evidence claims and policy arguments were put forth in the royal courts of early China.
- Author BiographyGarret P. S. Olberding is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Garret P. S. Olberding
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.