Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEpic. In small ways. Jason, a wannabe DJ, is making his way through the streets of Dublin on a chemically enhanced trip, stumbling from one misguided misadventure to ather. Somewhere between the DJs, decks, drug busts and hilltop raves, he stumbles across a familiar face from the past: his brother, Daniel. Daniel is an educated, homeless addict, living on the streets of Dublin. The brothers haven't seen or spoken to each other in three years but over a lost weekend they reconnect and reminisce over tunes, trips, their history and their city. Two brothers living on the edge, perhaps they have more in common than they think, but how long can this buzz last? This programme text edition of Dublin Oldschool was published to coincide with the revival of the play at the Project Arts Centre, Dublin, on 11 January 2016.
- Author BiographyEmmet Kirwan is an Irish playwright and actor perhaps best known for writing and staring in the television series Sarah and Steve (2010) as well as Just Saying (2012), The Take (2009), Jack Taylor: Shot Down (2013) and 71(2014). As a playwright he won the prestigious Stewart Parker award in 2014 for his play Dublin Oldschool.
- Author(s)Emmet Kirwan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.