All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor the centennial of its original publication, an irresistible Graphic Deluxe Edition of one of the most beloved books of the 20th century Perhaps the greatest short story collection in the English language, James Joyce's Dubliners is a vivid and unflinching portrait of dear dirty Dublin at the turn of the twentieth century. These fifteen stories, including such unforgettable ones as Araby, Grace, and The Dead, delve into the heart of the city of Joyce's birth, capturing the cadences of Dubliners' speech and portraying with an almost brute realism their outer and inner lives. Dubliners is Joyce at his most accessible and most profound, and this edition is the definitive text, authorized by the Joyce estate and collated from all kwn proofs, manuscripts, and impressions to reflect the author's original wishes.
- Author BiographyJames Joyce (1882-1941) was an Irish poet and novelist, celebrated as one of the most important writers of the twentieth century. His works include Ulysses, Finnegans Wake, and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. Colum McCann is the author of the National Book Award-winning novel Let the Great World Spin and, most recently, TransAtlantic. Born in Dublin, Ireland, he now lives in New York City. Terence Brown is an emeritus fellow of Trinity College Dublin. Roman Muradov has done illustrations for an array of clients, including the New Yorker, the New York Times, Vogue, NPR, and Dark Horse Comics. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)James Joyce
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.