All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips! Fully revised and updated for 2016. Now with new Discovery Tours chapter. Experience all of Dubrovnik's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide, complete with 'Best Of' recommendations. You'll discover excellent hotels, restaurants, where to shop, trendy places, local nightlife, tips for shopping and getting by on a tight budget, as well as ideas for children, sports and numerous other activities. Also contains: the Perfect Route, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Travel with Kids, Croatian phrasebook, and index. Dubrovnik is a holiday paradise, but one that has been transformed, with high-class hotels, elegant restaurants and a vibrant nightlife. MARCO POLO Dubrovnik & Croatian Coast leads you to one of the top destinations in the Adriatic. The calm, often austere beauty of the islands and bays, the crystal-clear water, the romantic settings of medieval harbour towns full of historical gems are just waiting to be discovered. Insider Tips reveal how you can try your hand at becoming a lighthouse keeper and where to find the dreamiest bays.The 'Best Of' pages highlight some unique aspects of Dubrovnik, recommend things to do for free, and contain tips for rainy days and where you can relax and unwind. You'll find out What's Hot in Croatia, such as diving for ancient treasure. The Trips & Tours include the island of Vis and the Plitvice Lakes; in Sports & Activities you'll find numerous listings for adventure and water sports. The Dos & Don'ts tell you what to do when the Bora wind blows up and why you should stick to the footpaths. MARCO POLO Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast provides comprehensive coverage of the region. To help you get around there's a detailed road atlas inside, useful maps of Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir and Zadar Town in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight290 g
- Width107 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.